Versatile TECNA 612X Series 90 – 160 kVA MFDC Press-Type Spot Welders designed to perform both spot and projection welding. The mechanical frame of these machines has been designed so as high quality to minimize the flexions. Also, this body, combined with the inverter technology, allows obtaining high-quality welding.
The six working modes provided by the TE700 control unit allow to choose the most suitable welding mode for the material to be welded. It is also possible to implement a proportional valve in the pneumatic circuit thus ensuring a high work pressure precision and constancy. The proportional valve is programmable directly from the control unit and allows to match to each program its relevant pressure value.
The inverter technology, which these machines are provided with, allows a higher welding quality, an extreme precision in time and current and a reduction in costs, installation ones included. The welding time is adjusted in milliseconds thus allowing the best set-up. The welding current is supplied continuously and constantly and is not affected by the dimensions of the welding circuit.Features:
- Medium frequency welders, designed high-quality welding.
- Modular design of the mechanical structure, arms, brackets, cylinders.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminate oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Adjustable double-stroke cylinder with key control. Alternatively, it may be managed by a pneumatic pedal.
- Electrodes descent without pressure for both maintenance and set-up.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit and tank. Compressed air disconnection device.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes; transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot switch connection for the direct recalling of a different welding program.
- Arranged for all models: two-hand safety control with timer and removable key selector, assuring the best safety. The two-hand control device is standard on projection models only (it is available upon request on spot welder models).
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- Protection with automatic circuit breaker.
- Flow-switch which stops the machine if the cooling water does not flow and valve for blocking the water-cooling flow when the machine is off.
- (optional) USB port for data storage.
- Pneumatic circuit equipped with low force squeeze (optional), particularly suitable when projection welding and when spot welding delicate parts.
- Position sensor (optional) which allows to measure the initial thickness of the material to be welded and to verify the presence and the dimensional accuracy of the materials to be welded before welding. It also allows to measure the penetration of the electrodes at the end of the welding process. It is also possible to stop the current flow once the set penetration value has been achieved.